Nordic Search is organizing a two-day SEO training and networking event for women executives 4-5 September, 2014. It will be held in the Japanese Spa Hotel Yasuragi Hasseludden (www.yasuragi.se). It is an unique opportunity to learn SEO and network in relaxed settings!
SEO is a cross-discipline effort and it requires across-the-board training of key management, influencers, and implementation staff in order to gain momentum and share common language. During the two days we will go through the following areas:
- Basics of SEO
- Understanding Google
- Challenges of SEO
- Optimizing Press Releases and Content
- Content Marketing
- Blog Advertising
There will be a lot of practical examples and exercises during the training. These examples and exercises will help you to learn and understand search engine optimization through practice.
HOW YOU CAN USE THE KNOWLEDGE GAINED IN YOUR DAILY WORK?
- You will know the basics of SEO and you understand how Google works and the importance of following the changes in its algorithm.
- You will be able to make website improvements that will have immediate effect on your traffic and revenues.
- You will understand what challenges SEO faces.
- You will learn to write press releases in an optimized way and help those reach the target group better.
- You will understand SEO reports and it is possible for you to have a better dialogue with vendors such as marketing and digital agencies.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is targeted for middle and top level female managers within marketing and/or communication.
The price of the 2 days training and networking event in the Japanese Spa Hotel Yasuragi Hasseludden is 12 000 SEK. The price includes:
- Accommodation in a single room in the Japanese Spa Hotel Yasuragi Hasseludden
- Morning and afternoon coffee both days
- Lunch both days
- 4 course dinner on Thursday
- Breakfast on Friday
- Japanese Spa with Yukata (cotton bath robe), slippers and bathing suit; to be taken home
- Course material
- SEO Course Diploma
- SEO support via email one (1) week after the event
Booking latest by Aug 15th, 2014. For more information about the course, please contact Laura Lilja, tel. +46 704 82 52 12, email@example.com.